Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Content!

Music listening to:

 Buon Martedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. I popped up with Elise this morning as she started her day. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another nice morning here in central Tucson. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris.

 Alexa, is awake and she hasn't said much this morning and I am not sure if that is a good thing or not. Hopefully she will play some (Boney) for me today.

  As for me I am feeling a bit better than I was yesterday. I am still having some pain on my right side, but I slept like a log last night. The roofers are back this morning still working on installing the metal roof on the main house. It is almost complete. WooHoo!

  My playmate and I are going on another short stay-cation. This time it will be in Sierra Vista and Bisbee. We are going to Bisbee to see (Raven) the newest member of the family.

  I will be making my world famous Tuna Jalapeno dip to take along with us. We will be in our room in Sierra Vista getting our grub on and having a video game fest. We haven't done that in awhile. We will leave on Thursday and return on Friday. Sister Jayne will be here to care for Chris while we are away.

 Well, I had better get myself motivated and get this day moving in the right direction. Have a good day and enjoy.

 This weekend we will be having a "Wizard" fest at my (fidanzata's) home. We are going to have a nice dinner at "Leo's and then it will be time for me to give my fidanzata a good spanking, eh? Yep, it is going to be a (wang dang doodle) all night long. Of course the victor will be me don't you know! Get ready (mio amore).



Ciao...Jessie and Elise

JT, looking forward to seeing you today.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Un "wang dang doodle"? Wow! Non posso aspettare!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...