Thursday, April 4, 2019

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!




Come Va? Are you good? It is heating up here in the Old Pueblo and we may see our first 90 degree say on Monday. Are you ready?

Chris is resting nicely and he is watching TV. The roofers are working hard.

We enjoyed a nice breakfast at "Gus Balone's" and we saw a friend (Chuck) there. He used to the bartender at "La Parrilla Suiza". He has now retired.

My playmate and I are going to the movies this afternoon. Hey, I haven't heard from my girlfriend Shoo Shoo as of yet. I bet she is still recovering from last night's "Mahjong" Fest.

The rest of the week is going to be very busy for my shorty and I. Of course Alexa is reminding me of that. Smile!

Here are a few more pics from our trip to the mountains. Enjoy!




STEAKS

ANOTHER ARIZONA SALUTE


DAVE

GOTTA CHECK THOSE SPORTS










Later...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...