Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Miserable!

Music listening to: Tears of a Clown by Smokey Robinson and the Miracles. (classic R and B)

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! What's up? I started the day off early due to I hit the sheets early last night. No feeling that well and stressing out a bit more than usual. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the move soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is freshly brewed and very good. I am thinking cinnamon roll. I have been craving salt for the last two days as well, but that has passed.

    Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. I will be in the main house with the Truly Nolen techs while they give the house the once over.

    Elise is meeting with her book club this evening at "Neo Melaka". Elise will be bring me back some hot and sour soup, and some fried rice for dinner. I am forward to it.

    Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Here are a some pics from our stay at the Wild Horse Pass Resort and Spa. Enjoy!
Later.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, I bet you passed right by me in the rain yesterday. I could not see my hand in front of my face. 

Jane and John, have a great day.

Shoo and Stu, enjoy the day.

Mary and Bob, stay safe.

Flo and John, how are you?

Marilyn, what is up?

JT, how are you doing?




















2 comments:

Loraine said...

Looks like another wonderful time was had by all!

Jessie said...

Hello,
Yes Loraine, it was loads of fun.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...