Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Hump Day!

Good Morning!                    
HUMP DAY IN THE LOO! THAT IS JUST NOT RIGHT!


Mood: Exhausted!

Music listening to: Through The Fire by Chaka Khan

   It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off many, many times in the (What's It). Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and about very soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and it is hitting my stomach like rocks rolling down hill. Chris is chatting up a storm and he is laughing at me this morning. I wonder why that is?

   At 9:00am I will force down the remainder of my colo cleansing meds. My appointment is at 1:00pm. Let's get this over with because I am starving. I knew I should have invested in Charmin bathroom tissue many years ago, smile!

  Bobby will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. Well,  I had better get myself together for more torture that is heading my way today.
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie,Jet have a good one.

Loraine, how are you?

Jane and John, behave.

Mary and Bob,enjoy the day.

Flo and John, stay well.

Shoo and Stu, have a fun day.

Ross and Denise, have a good one.

JT, what is up for today?

Rosie Posey, where is my donut?

Marilyn, how are you this morning?

2 comments:

Loraine said...

It's almost over! Stay in there.

Jessie said...

I can see light at the end of the toliet paper roll. Is that a pork chop?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...