Monday, September 22, 2014

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!                 


Mood: Anxious!

Music listening to: Slave To The Rhythm by MJ

  It's A Monday! How are you? I started the day of at 4:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be popping up shortly. I just tossed and turned for most of the night for some reason. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is brewing and I am ready for a cup or two. Well, we are supposed to pick up the Fiat 500L Trekking today, we will see.

  I have no plans for today except the plumber is supposed to come out this morning for a small repair in one of the bathrooms.

   We enjoyed the movie last night titled " The Maze Runner". It was very good and it has a few twists and turns that we like. We were supposed to be joined by Bobby but he could not make it.

   Well, I had better get busy. Have a great day and be careful out there.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie,Jet have a good one.

Loraine, stay safe.

Jane and John, take care.

Mary and Bob, how was the weekend?

Flo and John, have a good day.

Shoo and Stu, what are you up to?

Marilyn, what is up?

Monna, have a good week.

JT, have a good day.

Erika, always good to hear from you.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Hope you get that new vehicle!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...