Thursday, September 25, 2014

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Chillin'

Music listening to: The Beat Goes On by the Whispers

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is at the opening to her cave and that means that she will be up and on the move very soon. Any plans for today?

   I am on my first cup of coffee and it is good. The fur-babies got me up early this morning. I believe they were barking at a coyote walking around in the street.

   Elise and I saw the movie "A Walk Among The Tombstones". It was very good with a lot of action. After the movie hit up "Village Inn'' to have some dinner. It was very good and it was packed with bikers galore.

   Angelica will be here this morning  and Rosemary will be here this afternoon. Later today Elise and I are going to the DDC to pull a few slots and we will have dinner while we are there. Of course we will have a few Jack and Cokes, but you already knew that, smile!

   Tomorrow at 8:30am we will pick up our Fiat 500L Trekking. WooHoo! Elise and Chris will be receiving a massage from Donna this morning.

   Have a good one and be careful out there.
Later...Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, stay swell.

Jane and John, what are you up to?

Shoo and Stu, enjoy the day.

Mary and Bob,enjoy the Jeep.

Flo and John, be careful.

JT, have a good day.

   

1 comment:

Loraine said...

The day will finally be here!!
I expect a picture of the new wheels tomorrow!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...