Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Good Night!

Good Night!

How was your day? I am glad that this one is just about over. I tried to get some sleep this afternoon, but no luck there. The city is working on the water pipes, and the fur-babies are barking at them when they are in the easement. the phone was a constant, and a few people came to the door. So no sleep for me. Rough day!

Elise went to her doctors appointment and she will be having another test in a few days. We still do not know what is causing her pain, and shortness of breath. All test she has taken have all been good. My stress level is getting the best of me this round. Usually I can handle what has been thrown at me. Is that a sign of old age trying to get a hold of me?

We are packed for our trip to New Mexico. We will be on the road at around 7:00am in the morning and we will return on Sunday if we don't have any problems. We will be meeting up with Bobby at "Mother Hubbards" for breakfast in morning.

I will have my cell, tablets and chargers with us. I don't remember if we had service in the mountains or not, it not we will be in town for phone service. Rosemary will be here caring for Chris while we are away.

Have a good evening and we will chat at you later.
Ciao.......Jessie and Elise


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...