Monday, September 22, 2014

Good Night!

Good Night!

How was your day? It has been a pretty good one but expensive. It cost over $400.00 for the plumbing job this morning. 

I contacted the Fiat dealer by text,phone, email and I have not gotten a return answer as of yet. Yep, no 500L yet. I was told it would be today but no. They could have at least responded to my calls. I will be on them again tomorrow.

Elise and I had corn, chicken, potato salad,baked beans and cottage cheese for dinner. So good!I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is on her desktop. She will be leaving soon for the "Tucson Women's Chorus practice.

I hope that your Monday was a good one?
Cheers.......Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...