Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Good Night!

Good Night!            


How did your day go? It has been a busy one for me today. First off Angelica was not feeling well today and she had an injury to her right arm and hand. So I got Chris up and put him into his chair. Her husband said that he would come over to transfer Chris but I said no that I would do it. She also said that Chris did not want to eat for her so I will see how he does tonight with his dinner.

The Truly Nolen techs were here and I had to spend time with them answering questions and moving some furniture around as well. So I did not get to do anything for myself today. Once they were finished furniture and other items had to returned to their original place.

Elise returned home and she said that her test results were very good and her stress test was great. Now she is going to a Gastro doctor for further testing tomorrow. I am glad about the results but it still does not ease my mind.

I really don't want to go on this trip to New Mexico because I don't like feeling like I do at the present time. I am worried about being up in the mountains with no emergency services near by. Something has got me worried quite a bit.

We will see what happens at tomorrows doctor appointment. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is on her way to her book club meeting. She will bring me back some dinner.

Well, I hope that your day was a good one? Have a great evening and stay safe, well, and happy.
Cheers.........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, have a good night.

Jane and John, stay well.

Shoo and Stu, behave.

Mary and Bob, have a good one.

Flo and John, enjoy the evening.

Marilyn, what are you up to.




No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...