Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!          


Mood: Anxious!  Loo-ville begins!

Music listening to: Fire by the Pointer Sisters

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:40am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and out very soon. Any plans for today?

  The  coffee is brewing and I am looking forward to a cup or two. I will be heading out to get my lab work done at around 8:00am.

   I will not be online after 5:00pm today due to I will be taking up residence in the (Loo) of Do-Drop-Inn room #2. It is going to be a long sleepless night in Tucson!

   Well I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Tricky Tuesday.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, behave.

Jane and John, enjoy the day.

Flo and John, stay safe.

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

Marilyn, how are you?

Mary and Bob, stay well.




No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...