Friday, September 19, 2014

TGIF!

Good Morning!             


Mood: Chillin'

Music listening to: Staying Alive by the Bee Gee's

   TGIF! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance of her cave this morning so that means she will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is very good this morning and the skies are very cloudy but I am sure that it will not rain. Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris.

    Elise is hosting a Marathon Bridge game here this afternoon. I am going to inventory the cars and see what my next sell will be looking like. So once again the bidders and shufflers are safe again. I haven't seen the wheelchair lady in quite awhile. I wonder if she is still in the valley. I will have to come up with a plan to force her out. I am sure that a bottle of Jack will do it.

   Elise and I enjoyed the movie "The One I Love" at the Loft. It is a good yet different kind of movie. Downright weird at times. Elise had to give me an elbow a few times because I really got into the movie because I dosed off a number of times.

   After the movie we went on the airbase and we ordered a new master bedroom suite. We will receive it in a couple of weeks. We returned home and relaxed with a shot or two of Irish spirits.

   Later we headed for "On The Border" to meet up with Vickie and Mike for dinner. We had a very nice time and the food and the margaritas excellent. Our server was very good and she had a lot of personality, spirit, and she was a Navy veteran. 

    We returned home and Elise hit the sheets to read. I checked on Chris and I followed her lead. It did not take long before it was lights out.

     Elise and I are going to "CeeDee's for cocktails prior to going to the "Live Theater Workshop" to see the play "The Abridged Works of William Shakespeare" . It should be a good one with loads of laughs.

     After the play we are going to "Applebee's" for a late dinner. Well, I had better get to work. Have a good "TGIF".

Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine,are you ready for tomorrow evening?

Jane and John, stay well.

Mary and Bob,have a good day.

Flo and John, enjoy the day.

Shoo and Stu, what is new?

JT, what is up for the weekend?

2 comments:

Loraine said...

I am revved up! I will be taking no prisoners!

Jessie said...

Bring it!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...