Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Good Night!

Good Night!

Hey, how was your day? I rested this morning while 
Angelica was here caring for Chris. I caught up on my email, watched a little TV, and I even did a little yard work behind Chris's house.

I talked with the Fiat dealer this morning and our Fiat 500L Trekking will be ready for us on Monday. Let's hope so anyway.

Elise prepared french toast, sausages, and eggs for dinner. It was delicious. We watched a few episodes of "Body of Proof" with Chris.

Well we got a few drops of rain today but the worst is supposed to be on the way over the next few days. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop.

Have a great evening.
Cheers.........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet good night. Marcie congrats on the new Tacoma 4x4.

Loraine, get ready to run.

Jane and John, I will be looking for you tomorrow in flip flops.

JT, good to hear from you today.

Flo and John, sleep well.

Shoo and Stu, stay safe.

Mary and Bob, stay well.

I want to thank everyone for the emails and prayers for my sister-in-law Donna. She is at home recovering from her surgery.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...