Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Hump Day!

Good Morning !                      


Mood: Sleepy!

Music listening to: Up In My room by Brandy

   It's a Hump Day! Sup? I started the day off at 4:15am due to the fur-babies barking at something. Elise is in her cave but she will be up shortly. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is starting to brew and my cup is on stand-by. Smile! I will be taking Elise to her doctor's appointment soon. She will be receiving a Endoscopy this morning.

    So I had better get Chris settled and relaxed prior to us leaving for the appointment. I will chat at you later. Have a good Hump Day!
Later...Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, yep I will be posting a pic of the 500L soon, so look for it.

Jane and John, enjoy the day.

Mary and Bob, have a good one.

Shoo and Stu, how are you doing?

Monna, how are you?

Ross and Denise, what is new?

Rosie, have a good one in Melbourne.

Marilyn, what are you up to?

Herman, how is Donna?


1 comment:

Loraine said...

Can't wait to see the new wheels. And take care of Elise.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...