Friday, September 5, 2014

TGIF!

Good Morning!

Mood: Determined!

Music listening to: MY Prerogative by Bobby Brown

   It's a TGIF! Sup? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she be up and on the move very soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is working this morning and I am wishing I had a fresh glazed donut. We got a very nice rain yesterday that was needed very much. We may get some more today and over the weekend.

    We are awaiting the results of Elise's stress test that she took yesterday. Elise is so in shape that the test my come back without telling us anything.

    Well, the Marathon Bridge games kick off this afternoon. The bidders and shufflers are back and I will glancing over the cars to prepare for what I hope will be a good season of sales. Welcome back bidders and shakers I have missed you.

    Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris. Elise and I are going to "Blue Willow" for dinner. We will be joined by my girlfriend ("Lila"). After dinner we all will be at the "Invisible Theater" to see the play "A Kid Like Jake" it got great reviews and we are looking forward to it.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...