Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!                   


Mood: Frustrated!

Music listening to: I'm Real by Jennifer Lopez

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day of like a pop tart this morning and so did Elise. Any plans for today?

   I am waiting on the coffee to finish brewing. I am not in the best of moods this morning due to not sleeping well again. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   I may go out to the DDC to pick up some perks and pull a few slots while Angelica is here. Elise and I are going out to the DDC on 25 Sept.

    Elise has a doctors appointment early tomorrow morning. I will be going with her due to she will not be able to drive for the rest of the day.

    Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Tricky Tuesday.
Ciao........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, stay safe.

Jane and John, have a good one.

Shoo and Stu, what is up?

Mary and Bob, enjoy the day.

Flo and John, stay well.

Marilyn, behave.

Ross and Denise, how are things?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...