Monday, September 29, 2014

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Drowsy! 

Music listening to: Finally by CeCe Penison

  It's a Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning and I am not sure if she will be popping up anytime soon. Any plans for today?

 My cup of coffee is trying to wake me up, but slowly. I am thinking about a hot link sausage for breakfast. I must be hungry this morning.

   Elise and I had a very nice dinner last night at "Downtown Kitchen". The food was very good and we got it down with a few glasses of "Hullabaloo" a Lodi red that was very good.

   The play at the "Arizona Theater Company" titled "Vanya and Sonia and Masha, and Spike" was hilarious. We were laughing throughout the whole play.The players got a well deserved standing ovation, it was well done.

    I have an errand to take care of early this morning. Our new master bedroom furniture will be delivered this evening between the hours of 6 and 8 pm.

    Tomorrow we will be going on a stay-cation at the DDC for one night. We are also going to visit the DDC in Sahuarita the next day to play some slots there due to we have not been there in quite a while. Cha Ching, hopefully.

    Well, I had better get to work. Have a good Monday.
Later...Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet enjoy.

Loraine, have a good one.

Jane and John, stay safe.

Mary and Bob, have a good day.

Shoo and Stu, be careful.

Ross and Denise,stay well.

Marilyn, what is new?

JT, how are you?

Monna, have a great day.

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Flo and John, enjoy the day.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...