Monday, September 15, 2014

Good Night!

Good Night!            
THE SAKSEKS IN QUEMADO, NEW MEXICO 


How was your day? Mine has been very busy. I am playing catch up on several things.

I put a bamboo fence to keep Lamb Chop in the yard and so far so good. I have been waiting on a call for the Fiat dealer telling me that our car is ready, but that call has not come so I will be calling them in the morning.

Elise made her doctors appointment and next she will see a Gastro doctor for an Upper GI. I had to update the caregiver schedule due to a change that was made. I make the schedule a month at a time. I had to update Chris's weekly and to-do list, and our EJ to-do-list as well. I cleaned and got the Do-Drop-Inn room #2 ready for the next user. It has been a busy day for me. I always plan my work and I work my plan.

I have reviewed the pics from our trip to New Mexico and I will begin to post them in tomorrow's blog. Elise prepared some very nice chili for dinner with a gluten-free roll filled with ham and cheese. Delicious!

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise just left for the Tucson Women's Chorus practice. You cannot keep her down at all, smile!

Have a great evening.

Ciao........Jessie and Elise


Tiger,Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine,get ready to run in the rain tomorrow.

Jane and John, have a good night.

Shoo and Stu, stay well.

Marilyn, have good night.

Rosie, thank you for the wonderful booklet about Melbourne.

Flo and John,how are you?

Ross and Denise, how are you?





1 comment:

Loraine said...

I'll whistle as I pass your house.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...