Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Hump Day!

Good Morning!        


Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Man In the Mirror by MJ

   It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Yes, I said 5:15am, a little late for me and that in itself shows that I am concerned about something. Elise is in her cave but she will be up and on the move soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is brewing and I have my cup ready to be filled. Bobby will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. I have a couple of errands to run today. One is to gas up the Tacoma for our trip to New Mexico.

   Elise has another doctors appointment today and we will see how that goes. Lambchop is causing problems by getting out of the backyard and I don't know how she is doing it. The worry is that her days may be numbered before she gets hit buy a car on Pima street.

  Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good day.
Later....Jessie and Elise


1 comment:

Loraine said...

Oh Oh. Don't let that puppy get hurt!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...