Monday, September 1, 2014

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!                    
THIS IS ME!


Mood: Relaxed! Boinked!

Music listening to: Billie Jean by MJ

   It's a Monday! What is up? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning and she is purring away. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is freshly brewed and it is delicious. Chris is very chatty this morning it must be due to the pie that Rosemary bought for him. A Lemon Supreme from Village Inn his favorite pie and mine as well, smile! Rosemary is making great strides heading toward the top of my girlfriends list, smile!

   I have no plans for this Labor Day holiday. Are you BBqing? Elise and I had a very good breakfast at the "Egg Connection" yesterday. We played "Wii' games all afternoon up until Rosemary arrived to care for Chris. Afterwards we went to the "Loft" to see the movie "Frank". It was a different kind of movie, very quirky but entertaining and funny.

   Tomorrow evening I will sleeping in the (Loo) due to I have a (colo) exam on Wednesday afternoon. Not looking forward to that at all. Not smiling!

   Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Monday and be careful out there. Our 2015 calendar is starting to take shape nicely. We received pics from Papa John and Jane yesterday and they are fantastic. Thanks Jane and John.

Later...Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, enjoy the day.

Jane and John, keep on posing.

Mary and Bob, stay safe.

Flo and John, have a good one.

Shoo and Stu,enjoy the day.

Marilyn,how are you?

Ross and Denise, enjoy the day.

JT,what are you doing today?

Monna, have a good day.

Rosie Posey, thank you for the pie.


2 comments:

Loraine said...

Time to sit back and relax. It's Labor Day!!

Jessie said...

I here YA!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...