Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sunday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Bouncing!

Music listening to: Loving you by MJ

   It's a Sunday! Sup? I started the day off at 4:30am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is in her cave but she will be up caring for Chris very soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is brewing and my cup is on stand by. Are you having mosquito problems? We are and they are eating us alive. These are the sneaky kind that make no noise to let you know that they are around. They just attack you like (Ninjas), smile!

   Elise and I are going too the "Egg Connection" for breakfast this morning. After breakfast I will do a little yard work behind Chris's house.

    Rosemary will be here this evening to care for Chris. We are going to go to "El Con" Mall to see the movie "The Maze Runner" we will be joined by Bobby and possibly Marv.

    We had a wonderful evening last night at "Old Pueblo Grill". We were joined by Loraine, Jim, and Bobby. The service was good but some of the food and drink items were not up to par, but we got through it.

    After dinner we all met up at Loraine's for cocktails and a much anticipated game of "Wizard". We were cutting each other's throat in this game and a new winner was crowned. 

     The new "Wizard" is Bobby. Our hostess the lovely Loraine served up great "Mojito's, and vino. She also served us up a decadent dessert that was flour less and oh so good.

     We had to bow down to the new "Wizard" as shown in the pics below. It was butts in the air to the new "Wizard". Elise even gave him the official Arizona salute "The Saguaro". It was a fun evening loaded with laughs galore. Thank you Loraine and Jim for another great evening.

     Well, I had better get to it. Have a great day.
Later..Jessie and Elise.

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, you lost!

Jane and John, enjoy!

Mary and Bob, be good.

Shoo and Stu, how are you?

Flo and John, have a good one.

Marilyn,what is new?







2 comments:

Loraine said...

Yup, I lost but I was in good company! Some folks I know and love also lost. (=:

Jessie said...

Terrible isn't it? Loads of fun I agree with you 100%.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...