Sunday, September 28, 2014

Howdy!

Howdy!

How is it going so far? We just got back from having a wonderful breakfast with Paula and Marty at "Blue Willow". Thank you!

Elise is caring for Chris. i just finished up the yard work behind Chris's house and now I am setting up paperwork for the month of October.

It is cloudy out and we may see some rain in a bit. I need to sort out what I am going to wear for dinner and the play soon. Elise is all set and ready to go.

Later......Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Can't wait to hear about "Vanya and Sonia and Marsha,and Spike".

Jessie said...

It should be a good one.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...