Monday, September 29, 2014

Good Night!


Good Night!

How was your day? Things were good here all day long. It is a Monday right? 

Chris and I relaxed after I got my errands taken care of. We got his room ready for the delivery of his new chest of drawers.

A little late in the day I got the master bedroom ready for the delivery of the new bedroom suite. Elise prepared breakfast for dinner this evening . We had french toast, sausages, eggs, and plenty of coffee.

Well, the delivery men showed up and they are hard at work with the new furniture. It is looking good! I am caring for Chris this evening. Elise just took the Fiat and she is on her way to the "Tucson Women's Chorus" practice.

We have not packed as of yet for our stay-cation at the DDC tomorrow. We will get it done quickly because you don't need much for an overnight.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good evening and get plenty of sleep.
Cheers......Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Loraine said...

I'll be listening for the sound of Cha Ching!!

Have fun.

Jessie said...

Thanks Loraine. We will be hoping for a good sized win because we are due, smile.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...