Saturday, September 27, 2014

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!             


FIAT 500L TREKKING


Mood: Relaxed! Boinked!

Music listening to: I Wish Those Days by Stevie Wonder

   It's the Weekend! What's Up? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is purring away and their must be a storm or a haboob getting near because she is has activated the warning signal. Smile! Any plans for today?

   The coffee is very good this morning and I am thinking about a hot link, I must be hungry. I am caring for Chris this morning due to Bobby is taking some time off to relax. Rosemary will be here this evening to care for Chris.

    Well, we are enjoying our new car, and we love it. Elise and I had a very good dinner at "Cody's Beef and Bean" last night. We shared a carafe of Burgundy and it was T-bones all around.

    Elise and I will be going out the airbase later today to arrange for delivery of our new bedroom furniture. We will be home bound for most of the day. We hope that your day will be a good one.
Cheers.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet enjoy the day.

Loraine, have a good one.

Jane and John, what are you up to?

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

Flo and John, stay safe.

Mary and Bob, enjoy.

Marilyn, how are you?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...