Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Good Night!

Good Night!

How was your day? Angelica was here this morning caring for Chris and I went out to the DDC to pick up some perks. While I was there I pulled a few slots. I played on a penny machine and I won $240.00 and I only put in $20.00. Not bad, eh?

Elise prepared homemade pancakes and eggs for dinner. It was delicious! I will be going to TMC with Elise very early in the morning with for her gastric test. She will not be able to drive for the rest of the day so I will be her chauffeur. 

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop. We will be hitting the sheets early tonight due to the early start tomorrow morning.

We got a call from the Fiat dealer this evening and we are doing a happy dance. We will take delivery of our Fiat 500L Trekking on Friday morning at 8:30am. Yeah Mon!

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a peaceful evening.
Cheers........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, stay well.

Jane and Papa John, sleep tight.

Flo and John, enjoy the evening.

Marilyn, how are you?

Shoo and Stu, keep active.

Lee, keep your fingers crossed for Friday.


1 comment:

Loraine said...

Bet you can't wait for that new buggy! You'll have to take pictures and post them on the blog so we can see.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...