Monday, September 1, 2014

Good Night!

Good Night!              


Hey , how did your day go? It was a restful and peaceful one today. I got to spend a lot of time with Elise and Chris, something that does not happen on a Monday. Smile!

We watched many episodes of "West Wing" on Netflix. Chris was really enjoying it today. I haven't had this much rest at home in quite a while.

Elise prepared homemade pancakes for dinner. We also had sausages, eggs, and plenty of coffee. Delicious! I will be downing as much as I can this evening because I have to fast for my lab work in the morning at around 8:00am. 

I am not looking forward to spending tomorrow evening in the (What's It) due to getting ready for my (colo) exam on Wednesday at 1:00pm.

Well, I had better get back to Chris. I am caring for him this evening. Elise is in her office on her desktop. We hope that your day has been a good one?

Jane and John, thank you for the latest addition to our group calendar. You two are really getting into this project and I am impressed. Wow!

Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet, enjoy.

Loraine, have a good night.

Shoo and Stu, sleep well.

Mary and Bob, stay well.

Flo and John, be good.

JT, how was the chicken pot pie?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...