Monday, September 8, 2014

Good Night!

Good Night!         
Haboob in Chandler.


Elise, Sheila, and Cam

Our headgear at the birthday party.


Hey, how was your day? Mine was a wet one let me tell you. The rain flooded the streets, and recycle bins and trash bins were floating down Justin Ln. What a rain today. 

I put on my flip flops and the fur-babies and I had a good time getting soaked. The rain started to get a little cold due all I has on was flip flops. I believe our neighbor caught a glimpse of me because I am sure she was smiling at this total package,smile!

We may get more rain this evening so says the weather gurus. Elise and I got the house ready for tomorrows visit by Truly Nolen to go over the whole house.

Elise has a follow up appointment tomorrow to go over her latest tests. I am a bit concerned and I would prefer to cancel our trip to New Mexico at this time, but tomorrow will tell what Elise wants to do.

Elise prepared breakfast for dinner this evening. We had pancakes, sausages, eggs and plenty of coffee. We watched a few episodes of "Boardwalk" on Netflix DVD. Chris was really getting into it today.

Elise is in her office on her desktop. Elise's first chorus practice with the "Tucson Women's Chorus was cancelled due to the weather forecasts. I am caring for Chris evening.

I will post pics from our trip to Chandler tomorrow if I can fit it in. The above photos are a sample of them.

Ciao..........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet enjoy the evening.

Loraine, I was looking for you in the rain.

Jane and John, have a good night.

Flo and John, stay safe.

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

Marilyn, behave.

Mary and Bob, sleep well.

Sara, I will begin to send you pics for the calendar in a few days.

JT, how are things going?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

What? You didn't see me? Must have been because the rain was coming down so hard you couldn't see through it. Yeah. That must be the reason. (=:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...