Monday, September 15, 2014

It's A Monday! We're Back!

Good Morning!

Mood: Cautious! Boinked!

Music listening to: Ain't Nobody by Rufus and Chaka Khan

    It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:00am caring for Chris. Elise is purring away but she will be up and about later this morning. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is freshly brewed and I am on my second cup. Well, we had a very nice time in Quemado, New Mexico with Nanci and Jeff. We will post more info about the trip with pics of course.

   We are playing catch up so the post will be later in the day. We hope that all is well with you?
Later...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...