Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Hump Day!

Good Morning!          






Mood: Content! Boinked!

Music listening to: Silence!

   It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:14am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning, but she will be up and on the move soon. Any plans for today?

   The kettle is on and my cup is at the ready to be filled. I have no plans for today as of yet but that can change quickly here in the desert.

   Well, the rain did not appear during the night, but it my start up sometime this morning. We are supposed to be hit hard with rain and winds from the storm coming up from the Baja over the next few days. Are you ready?

    Things have been so hectic and busy here that Elise and I have not been to a movie in awhile. We have to rectify that soon, smile!

     Rosemary will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. Well, I had better get Chris's day moving forward. Have a good Hump Day! WooHoo!

Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, did you stop last nights rain?

Jane and John,enjoy the day.

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

Flo and John, what are you up to?

Marilyn, what's up?

Mary  and Bob, have a good one.

JT, what is new in Chandler?

Herman,how is Donna doing today?

Ross and Denise,loved those wedding pics.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Nope - not my job. I'm just supposed to enjoy whatever rain falls. I'm thinking positive rain thoughts as I type. (=:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...