Saturday, September 6, 2014

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!          

Mood: Weird!

Music listening to: In My House by the Mary Jane Girls

   It's the Weekend! How are you? I started the day off at 4:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee pot is on and I am waiting for that first cup of the day. We may get some rain today so says the weatherman, but we will see.

    Well,the Marathon Bridge game went very well yesterday and it was good to see the bidders and shufflers again. 

     I had a very nice visit with our daughter Tangye yesterday as well. She is doing very well and she brought us up to date about the happenings in her life. Chris was glad to see her.

    Elise and I picked up (Lila) for dinner. We dined at the "Blue Willow" and the food was very good. Elise and I enjoyed a few glasses of Chianti with our meal.

    After dinner we went to the 'Invisible Theater" to see the play "A Kid Like Jake". It was very good and well done. It was about how parents react to a child when gender recognition causes problems for the child and the parents as well. My girlfriend "Lila" did not care to much for the subject matter but she got through it. We saw Sylvia and Becky there. They were ushers for the play.

    After the play we took "Lila" back home and we said our good nights until our next date. We got back home and Elise hit the sheets. I checked on Chris and I followed her lead but I read some of my book before I called it game over. Elise was over and out as soon as she hit the pillow.

    We will check our packing this morning before we load up the Tacoma to head for Chandler. We may stop at "Gus Balones" for breakfast before we hit the highway. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemary will take over until we return home tomorrow.

    Well, the coffee has finished brewing and I am getting ready to fill my cup. Have a great weekend and stay well.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day. Jet, feel better soon.

Loraine, have a good day.

Jane and John, enjoy the day.

Mary and Bob, have a good one.

JT, how are you?

Monna, have a good weekend.

Shoo, Stu, Marilyn, Bobby, see you at Zemans tomorrow evening.

Ross and Denise, have a good one.

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne? 

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Have fun in Chandler! I'll listen for the Cha Chings,

countrygranny47 said...

HAVE A GREAT TIME ON YOUR STA CA AS YOU CALL IT,,,lol.
LOOKING TO SEE HOW THINGS WENT FOR YOU BOTH. TAKE CARE,,,
IT IS THUNDERING AND LIGHTENING HERE, SO CATCH YOU LATER.
HUGS--MARY AND BOB

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...