Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!        

Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Superwoman by Karyn White

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off several times due to I just could not fall asleep. I know what the problem is though. It is me being stressed out not knowing what is going on with Elise health wise. I hope that we get some answers very soon. Elise is in her cave this morning purring away. I watched her sleep and she had no trouble, smile! Any plans for today?

  The coffee is brewing and I need about a gallon to kick start this day. It is windy and it sprinkled for a bit this morning. We are going to be hit with wind and rain for several days due to the storm in the Baja. Yep, it is making it's why to the desert. I hope no damage comes with these rains and wind.

  I will be calling the Fiat dealer this morning to find out about our car. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. Where is that coffee? 

  I am going to try to rest for most of the day if I can. Here are a few pics from our trip to New Mexico. Have a great day. Fellow desert dwellers let's get our flip flops ready for the next few days,OK? Can you feel me Loraine and Jane?

Please say a prayer for my sister-in -law Donna. She had surgery yesterday and she is resting in hospital. Thanks!

Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, I will be looking for you today.

Jane and John, stay safe. Jane put those flip flops on.

Mary and Bob, enjoy the day.

Monna, how is everyone?

Flo and John, stay well.

Shoo and Stu, be careful.

Marilyn, how are you doing?

Rosie, we really like the Melbourne booklet.

JT, how are you doing?




















1 comment:

Loraine said...

Ah yes. Beautiful mountain area.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...