Friday, September 26, 2014

TGIF!

Good Morning!             


Mood: Giddy!

Music listening to: Don't Tell Me by Madonna

   It's a TGIF! How are you? I stared the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning, but she will be up soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is freshly brewed and it is delicious. Yeah Mon'. We will be on our way to pick up the Fiat 500L Trekking this morning. We can hardly wait to see it in our driveway, smile!

   Elise and I had a good time at the DDC yesterday. We got our Jack on and I updated my Gold players card. We had a very nice dinner at the buffet at no cost to us. Love those perks. We are going to stay-cation at the DDC on 30 Sept for one night.

   We broke even last night on the slots but we we destined to do much better. Did you hear those slots singing? We did. We were just about to get on our favorite slot when a lady beat us to it. So we waited until she got off. She got off big time to the tune of $6000.00 dollars. Elise and I were beside ourselves because that was supposed to have been ours. We grabbed another Jack to calm down.

   Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris. Elise and I are going to "Cody's Beef and Bean" to get our steak on.

   Well, I had better get myself together. Have a good TGIF!
Cheers....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, have a good day. Be looking for the pic of the Fiat.

Jane and John, stay safe.

Shoo and Stu, enjoy the day.

Mary and Bob,  be good.

Flo and John, be careful.

Marilyn, how are you?

Monna, have a great day.

Ross and Denise, enjoy the day.

Rosie, how are things down under?

JT, what is up for today?


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...