Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Blissful

Music listening to: Paid The Cost To Be The Boss by James Brown

    It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning and she is not making a sound. I am positive that she will be up soon and heading for the gym. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is great and brewed from freshly ground beans. My strawberry, banana smoothie is in the fridge waiting on me. I woke up this morning a little teary eyed but that was a good thing.

     I am a lucky man to be here to start another year in my life and I want you all to be a part of it. Again I thank my loving wife Elise, my family, and my many, many friends who made my birthday very special.

     I have no plans for today at all. I am going to start lecture #6 at 10:00am this morning on my course on Death. This course is very, very interesting.

     Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. It has been 30 days since I have started on "365 Days With Elise", and I am enjoying it a lot.

     Well, I had better get busy. Have a great day and a better tomorrow.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, get that bidding down pat.

Jane and John, stay safe.

Shoo and Stu, have a good trip.

Olivia, have a wonderful day.

Shirlene, how are you?

Flo and John, be careful.
Birthday dinner at Kingfisher

1 comment:

Loraine said...

It'll be tricky but I'm up for the challenge!

You too???

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...