Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Hump Day!

Good Morning!       


Mood: Concerned!

Music listening to: Big Payback by James Brown (classic R&B)

     It's Hump Day! Sup? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning, she will be up soon. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is freshly brewed but I cannot have any until after my blood work at the lab this morning. Bummer! My banana, strawberry, pineapple smoothie is in the fridge waiting on me. No whey today because I am out of it, but the smoothie will still be delicious.

     We will be taking the Prius in this morning for a routine service as well. Elise still has a bit of a cough especially at night and her throat is still raw. It is not looking good for her singing on Saturday with the Tucson Women's Chorus.

     It is a nice 60 degrees this morning and we are going to reach 90 degrees today. Can you say air conditioning? Smile!

    Well, I had better get busy. Bobby will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. Have a good day and a better tomorrow.

Prost.......Jessie and Elise

Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Jane and John, stay safe.

Loraine, one wizard, two wizard, three I am doing my bidding exercises. I suggest you do the same.

Flo and John, have a good one.

Shoo and Stu, be careful.

Ross and Denise, have a great day. Enjoy retirement!

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Just give me those trump cards! We'll see who comes out on top of this game. (=:

Jessie said...

Dream on, Loraine. I will have all of the Wizard for sure.
Jessie

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...