Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Hump Day!

Good Morning!    


Mood: Uncomfortable

Music listening to: I Wanna Sex You Up by Color Me Bad

   It's a Hump Day! I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave and she is stirring about and a siren is going off as well. She must be warning the Old Pueblo of about a (haboob) that may be forming, smile! Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and my chocolate, banana and whey smoothie is delicious, cold and frosty. Can you feel me?

  I am going to roast a chicken this morning nice and slow and hopefully it will turn out to be delicious. Bobby will be here this afternoon to care for Chris.

  I will pack up my suitcase today for our stay-cation. We are looking forward to starting it off by visiting Kachina Hot Springs for a nice soaking and a full body massage on Thursday afternoon.

  We will explore the city of Thatcher, Arizona and take in what they have to chow down on. A big shout out to my brother Herman for once again getting us a great rate at the Marriott in Thatcher.

  We will rest up nicely before we head out the next day for the mountains to camp for a couple of nights. It may get a bit chilly but we are prepared at least we hope so, smile!

  I am not sure if we will be going to the movies today or not. I will have to check with Elise about that. Well, I had better get busy. Have a great Hump Day!

Cheers........Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet wake up sisters.

Loraine, how is Jim.How are you?

Jane and John, stay safe.

Shoo and Stu, enjoy the day.

Herman, thank you for the great rate in Thatcher. We will call of text you once we check in tomorrow.

Mary and Bob, what is new?

Flo and John, have a good day?

Nicolette, how are you doing?

Carol, did you get day #1 of "365 Days With Elise"?

Susie, how are things in Saudi?

Shirlene, stay safe.

Olivia, how are things in GA?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I am just about perfect! Jim is getting better. I will see him this evening - first time in 1 1/2 weeks he feels like having conversation and a glass of wine.

Have a wonderful time with lots of pictures.

Hugs.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...