Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

     Well, how was your day? Things went fairly well today. Elise went to her doctor's appointment and this what was found out.

Her allergies are acting up big time, her throat is raw but she is not contagious. She was given a shot and some meds to take. We will see how they work.

Elise prepared breakfast for dinner. We had pancakes, sausages, eggs and hot coffee. Elise even bought me 3 pounds of coffee today, wasn't that nice?

We watched "Mad Men" with Chris while we enjoyed our dinner. I am concerned because Elise has started to cough this evening and that does not sound good at all. We will see what the night brings.

I am caring for Chris and Elise is checking her email. I am sure that she will be hitting the sheets very soon to rest. I have to hit the lab early tomorrow to have some routine blood tests done.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris, and check on Elise.
Have a wonderful evening. I want to thank everyone who answered my course questions today. You are making this  course very interesting.
Cheers........Jessie and Elise

Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, thank you for your wonderful answers. Wow!

Jane and John, have a good night.

Shoo and Stu, stay safe.

Olivia, so good to hear from you as always.

Erika, thank you so much for the Hamburg pics.

Flo and John, have a good night.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...