Monday, April 29, 2013

Howdy!

Howdy!

    Well, as I posted earlier, my doctors appointment went very well. My doctor is pleased and so am I. It is a nice 80 degrees right now here in Tucson. It is supposed to reach 96 today. It will hit the triple digits in the Phoenix area.

     Elise is out and about but she will return at around 2:00pm. Bobby is going to come over to play some Mahjongg at 2:30pm. 

     Elise is taking me out for a birthday dinner at Kingfisher. Bobby will be joining us. We have not been there for quite awhile. I am enjoying my birthday very much, and I am grateful to be here to see it.

     Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a great Monday and stay safe.
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Jane and John, behave.

Loraine, what are you up to?

Shoo and Stu, take it slow.Enjoy your upcoming trip to Cali.

Ross and Denise, have a good one?

Flo and John, stay safe.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...