Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Sup?

Sup?

How is your day going so far? Things are poppin' around here. Is it still Monday? 

Elise has decided to go to the Tucson Women's Chorus practice this evening, ( I don't think that she should), but she knows what is best for her, right?

We got a call from the Toyota Service manager. He said that the Prius needs a new water pump due to it is leaking. I called Elise to let her know, but I could not get her because she is in the gym. I told the service manager to go ahead and replace it. It is very costly let me tell you. It is Monday right?

I am going to run some errands with Elise this afternoon after Bobby arrives to care for Chris. I hope that your day is going well?

Later....Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...