Monday, April 8, 2013

Good Night

Good Night!

Well, how did your Monday go? Things have been pretty good here in Tucson. The wind has been blowing like crazy, it even blew over the basketball hoop and the trash cans were blown over three times. I had to go out and pick up trash off of the street each time.

Elise prepared homemade pancakes, sausages and eggs for dinner with plenty of hot coffee. Delicious! I have to tell you that this Philosophy class is rough and it really makes you dig deep inside and think. It is hard because you have to  leave all of the religious aspect out of it totally. I just completed lecture #3 and I think I need a break already.

I want to thank everyone who has helped my by answering the questions that I have presented to you. As long as you stay within the guidelines of the course you will find that no answer is correct or wrong. Keep in mind this is Philosophy. 

I am about to start reading Plato's Phaedo by Plato. I will be reading this book over the next few days. I am going to take the book along on our stay-cation as well because it is a hard read. It takes place in the Prison of Socrates, located in Phlius. I may have to don a toga to get through this book, smile!

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at the Tucson Women's Chorus practice. They have an upcoming concert later this month.

We hope that you evening will be pleasant.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, thank you for your help, wow! How is Jim?

Jane and John have a good night.

Shoo and Stu, don't get up early, smile.

Erika, it was good to hear from you today.

Flo and John, get to feeling better soon.

Herman, how is everyone? We will give you a call or text when we check in on Thursday.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Jim is starting to feel better. He sees the doctor soon to be sure he's on the right track. Thanks for asking.

When do you leave for your camping trip?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...