Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

How has your day been? I have been so busy today playing catch up. I am really exhausted tonight. I got all of the entries for "365 Days With Elise" completed.

I completed lecture #4 of my Phil: 176 course on Death. It is no easy course but I am enjoying it. I want to thank everyone who helped me today with the questions. I really do appreciate you taking the time from your busy life's.

Elise brought me a very nice dinner this evening from  "Leo's". It was delicious, and the two Screwdrivers she made for me just took it over the top, smile!

Tomorrow I will post some of the pictures from our stay-cation. Have a wonderful evening. Please if you could say a prayer for my dear sister Tiger and her husband Ray. He had to be rushed to hospital this evening for a serious problem. Just mention their names in your prayers and wish them the best. Thank you.

Good Night.......Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...