Friday, April 5, 2013

TGIF!

Good Morning!             
Elise working in the front yard.


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Got My Mojo Workin' by Muddy Waters

   TGIF! What's up? I started the day off at 4:49am caring for Chris. Elise is not cave-bound this morning but she is purring away. So she may not be putting feet to the floor anytime soon, but I could be wrong! Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and my blackberry, pineapple, and whey smoothie is delicious, frosty and so good. It is a nice morning here in the Old Pueblo, and I've got my Mojo working this morning. Can you feel me?

   Elise is hosting a Marathon bridge game here this afternoon at 1:00pm. I am going to give the bidders and shufflers a break this time because I am going to be working cleaning up the carport area this morning. So the cars will live to start up another day for their owners. But, there is always a but!

    The next bridge date I will be selling cars two for the price of one, that always draws a crowd of lookers and spenders. I also will be putting a ad in the newspaper and on TV about this sale. I will be trying to draw out the squeaky wheelchair lady for this sale. In the ad it will say that I have just bought a case of Jack Daniels and that samples will be given out if you drop by for this sale of the decade. Oh yeah, she is mine! I am just giving her a heads up! My Mojo is working over time!

    Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris. We are going to visit Shoo and Stu for a game of Mahjongg at Shoo's home this evening and I am looking forward to winning with gusto, skill, and a few glasses of red!

     Well, I had better get to it. Have a great TGIF! Stay safe, happy and healthy. I start my Phil:176 class today, so be on the lookout for a question or two.
Later.........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet be good.

Loraine, have a great day.

Jane and John, see you tomorrow evening.

Shoo and Stu, get ready for a beat-down.

Ross, and Denise, have a good one.

Rosemary, Happy Birthday! Are you going to do anything special? Hey, take a trip to the DDC you may get real lucky since this is your day!

Carol, what is new in Tennessee?

Flo and John, have a great day.

Mary and Bob, have a good one.

Olivia, how are you?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

So are Stu and ShooShoo long time Mahjong players who are going to teach you a thing or two - or are you the master who will be doing the teaching?

Have fun!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...