Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

Well, the day is just about over. How was yours? The wind is still blowing here in central Tucson and it is cloudy. Elise and I decided on what to pack for our stay-cation and her suitcase is all loaded up and ready to go. I will play catch up tomorrow.

Nothing much going on this evening at all, and that is a good thing. Elise working on her Genealogy and I am caring for Chris. He is enjoying TV right now, and I am just about to go out to feed the fur-babies.

Have a great evening.
Cheers.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, have a good night.

Jane and Papa John, stay safe.

Shoo and Stu, take care.

Herman, did you get my text and email about Thursday?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...