Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

Well, this Tricky Tuesday is just about kaput! How was your day? I got plenty of rest today, and all of the rest has got me exhausted, go figure?

I want to thank everyone who helped me with my lecture questions today. It was a very tough,deep thinking group of questions don't you think so?

Elise and I played a few games of Mahjongg today. And guess what? I won two games and Elise won one. I am on a lucky streak. Loraine, that is a hint for you, smile! Elise wears the Wizard crown and cape, but it is heading back to me.

Elise's sister Ann is staying over night in Do-Drop-Inn room #2. She just bought a new condo here in Tucson. Elise prepared some very nice soup and sandwiches for dinner.

I am caring for Chris and Elise is checking her email. Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a good evening.
Cheers.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet get some rest.

Jane and John, sleep well.

Loraine, keep counting those cards.

Shoo and Stu, sleep tight.

Flo and John, have a good night.




No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...