Monday, April 22, 2013

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Cheerful!

Music listening to: What It Sounds Like When Doves Cry by Prince

    It's a Monday! Sup? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning and she is tossing about. She will be up shortly to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I am just about out of beans to grind. How did that happen? My strawberry and whey smoothie is extra thick this morning, you could eat it with a spoon. Yeah!

   I have to run a couple of errands this morning for sure. It is going to be a very busy week for Elise and I. We have plays to see, restaurants to make reservations for, the Tucson Women's Chorus, and more. Bring it!

  We enjoyed the concert at St. Paul's Church yesterday. The Arizona Repertory Singers were in great form. It was the best that we have seen them perform. We were there with Lila, one of Elise's bidders and shufflers. She enjoyed the concert and afterwards she treated us to dinner at Casa Molina. 

  When we got to the church for the concert we sat right up front with Jane. Lila was taken by surprise when she caught Jane and I hugging. She had to tell Elise that I am hugging a strange lady. I found that very funny, being the flirt that I am so says Elise. I disagree with that notion, but I do know I can still turn a head or three, smile! You have to keep your skills in good working order, right? Smile!

   Well, I had better get busy. Have a good day and be careful.
Later......Jessie and Elise

Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, get your practice on.

Jane and John, have a good day. The concert was the best yet. John and Dave did a great job.

Shoo and Stu, what did you think about the "Cemetery Club?

Flo and John, have a good one.

Bobby, how did the tennis game go yesterday?

    

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I'm making those cards sing! Beware!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...