Monday, April 1, 2013

April Fool's Day!

Good Morning!

Mood: Anxious!

Music listening to: Respect Yourself by The Staple Singers (classic R&B)

     It's a Monday and April Fool's Day! WooHoo! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:55am caring for Chris. Elise is way deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is nice and hot and my orange and whey smoothie is in the fridge, nice frosty and cold. Well, today marks the start of my new book "365 Days With Elise" A Journal. As soon as Elise hits the floor this morning the book begins. I am really looking forward to putting this all together.

     I will be refreshing Do-Drop-Inn room #1 today. I will post a few photos of our Easter today if time permits me to do so. Well, I had better get to it. I am going to be very busy for sure.

     Have a wonderful Monday if you can and Happy April Fool's Day to you.
Later........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, have a great day.

Jane and John, what's up?

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

Shirlene, have a fantastic day.

Ross and Denise, be careful.

Liz, how are you?

Mary and Bob, have a good one.

Bobby, what are you up to for today?

Olivia, how are things?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...