Sunday, March 31, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

How was your Easter? It has been a very good day here in Tucson. The weather was perfect and not a cloud in the sky. We usually go out for breakfast every Sunday morning but not today. I have to tell you my stomach was growling big time, smile.

After the occupants of Do-Drop-Inn rooms 1 and  awakened the day began to take shape. Can you believe that the family came to dye here this morning in Tucson? Yes, they did come to dye eggs for the egg hunt that was going to take place later this afternoon. Did you get the play on words? Smile!

We treated our guests to coffee and espresso to get them jump started and it worked. We left for the foothills at around 12:30pm. We loaded up Chris's van and we were off on our short ride. Bobby joined us on this trip.

We arrived at Cathy's and she had prepared a feast that was delicious! We had ham, sausages, beets, bread, eggs, and plenty of vino. What a spread, thank you Cathy.

After we chowed down Ann and Cathy started to hide the eggs. Johnny and Eric were the ones who hunted for the eggs. This year was a little different due to Sara, Zack and Susan not being there.

I will post pics as soon as I get a chance to do so. I am going to have a very busy day tomorrow with the starting of my new book. I have not forgot about posting about our Vegas trip, it is coming soon.

We returned home and I refreshed Do-Drop-Inn room #2. I will refresh room # 1 tomorrow. It is my challenge to keep the rooms always ready for company at all times. I must make a note that (tips) are very much appreciated, smile!

After Rosemary arrived to care for Chris, Elise, Bobby and I went to the movies to see "Crood" in 3D. It was very good and funny. We returned home and Elise hit the sheets to read, and I am watching a little TV until after Rosemary's shift is over. Then I will check on Chris and I will call it a day myself.

We hope that your day was filled with family, friends, fun, food and happiness. Have a good evening and lookout, you know what tomorrow is right?

Cheers......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, I hope that your puter gets fixed soon.

Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Bobby, we enjoyed our Sunday with you.

Jane and John, have a good evening.

Flo and John, I sent you some pics of tulips.

Shoo and Stu, stay safe.

Country Granny, glad to hear that you had a wonderful Sunday. Thanks for posting to our blog.

1 comment:

bobby said...

I also have an amazing Easter thank you for a wonderful day...

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...