Saturday, March 16, 2013

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!

Mood: Disappointed! Cats Lost!

Music listening to: Red Light Special by TLC

     The Weekend is here! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be headed for the pool this morning. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is good and hot and my chocolate, banana, peanut butter, and whey smoothie is in the fridge. Well, our Cats got beat by UCLA last night but it was a good game. John, will be here this morning to care for Chris.

     I have to go to get re-certified this morning so I will not be on anymore until around noon or so. Rosemary will be here this evening to care for Chris. We are going to the "Cup" for dinner. After that we are going to the Arizona Theater Company to see a play.

    After I return from my re-cert Elise and I will play Mahjongg for awhile. Well, I had better get busy. Have a great day and a better tomorrow.
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, enjoy the day.

Loraine, what are you doing this weekend?

Jane and John, have a good day.

Shoo and Stu, see you tomorrow at Zemans.

Carol, how are you doing?

Rosie, what is new in Aussie Land?

Ross and Denise, have a good weekend.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Painting. My patio posts and cover plus outside doors in the back yard need it bad!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...