Friday, March 1, 2013

TGIF!!

Good Morning!  

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: I Just Called To Say I Love You by Stevie Wonder (classic R&B)

     TGIF!!  How are you doing? I started the day of at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is partially in her cave this morning and I have no idea what that means, smile! Any plans for today?

     The coffee is good and my chocolate, banana, and whey smoothie is waiting in the fridge for me. Yummy! It is a cool 39 degrees right now here in Tucson. It is supposed to reach 73 degrees today.

     Elise and I went to see the movie "Broken City" with Russell Crow and Mark Wahlberg. Lot's of twists and turns and action.

     We are going to have dinner this evening at the "Blue Willow" and afterwards we will be going to the "Invisible Theater" to see the play "First Kisses", it should be a good one.

      I have no errands to run today and that is a good thing. Marv will be here this evening to work with Chris. Well, I had better get busy and get this day moving forward.

     Elise is hosting a Marathon Bridge game here this afternoon. The bidders and shufflers will be safe again this time. It may seem like I am getting soft on them but I am not. I have something in the works for them that will be outstanding and it will leave them out-standing at a bus stop. So beware bidders and shufflers, smile. I haven't seen the wheelchair lady in quite a while. I believe that I have tricked her because I made it known that we switched from Jack Daniels to Jim Beam. Which is not true at all, but she must to have heard that and that is keeping her away. Smile!

    Have a great TGIF and enjoy the day.
Later........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet get busy sisters.

Loraine, how are you?
Jane and John, have a good one. See you tomorrow evening at Neo's.

Shoo and Stu, stay safe.

Mary and Bob, what are you up to?

Carol, any plans for the weekend?

Flo and John, have a good one.

Monna, I am pleased that you liked the card that we sent.

Ross and Denise, I am pleased that you liked the card that we sent.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Be careful! Those wheelchair hotties can be tricky!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...