Thursday, March 21, 2013

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!    

Mood: Frisky!

Music listening to: Creep by TLC

     It's a Thirsty Thursday! What up? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so that means she will be up very soon and headed for the gym. Any plans for today?

    My cup of coffee is good and hot, and my banana, blueberry smoothie is in the fridge. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. Also Pam will be here later in the morning to give Chris and Elise a massage.

    I have to run a couple of errands this morning while Angelica is here. I am going to get my ears lowered and I am going to pick up some dark rum from the airbase. Can't be without rum, eh? Smile!

    Rosemary, will be here this evening to care for Chris. We are going to the "Gaslight Theater" to see a play. We will be joined by Donna and Angelica. It is always a fun time at the "Gaslight"

    Well, I had better get busy and kick this day off. Have a good Thirsty Thursday and enjoy.
Later........Jessie and Elise

Marcie, have a good one.

Jane and John, wake up.

Shoo and Stu, stay safe.

Flo and John, be careful today.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...