Saturday, March 30, 2013

Saturday! We're Back!

Good Morning!

Mood: Very Relaxed!

Music listening to: Love To Love You Baby by Donna Summer

      We're Back! How are you? I started the day early and several times due to Lampchop was on a barking binge during the night. Elise is deep in her cave this morning and she may or may not be up soon. Any plans for today?

      The coffee is nice and hot and my banana, mango, pineapple, grape and whey smoothie is in the fridge. I have missed my smoothies while we were in Sin City.

       I will give more details about our visit to Vegas after we get settled and back into the swing of things. We have a few caregiver issues that we have to look into and correct that took place while we were gone that are of a serious nature.

       I have to make sure that the Do-Drop-Inn rooms #1 and 2 are ready for this evening. They will be occupied by family members who will be up from Bisbee for Easter dinner.

       Elise, Bobby and I will be going to the DDC this evening to pick up our perks and bonus perks and also to have dinner at the buffet using our perks as well. Of course we will hit the slots for a while and we will be calling for a few Jack and Cokes, smile.

       I begin my Philosophy course in a few days. My books arrived a couple of days ago. Also I will begin to write "365 Days With Elise" on April 1st. I am going to be very busy for quite a while, eh? 

      Well, I had better get busy with Chris. John will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemary will be here this evening.

Later.........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, did you get your puter fixed?

We missed you all.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...