Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hump Day!

Good Morning!     

Mood: Cheerful!

Music listening to:Do Your Thang by Isaac Hayes (classic Old School)

   It's a Hump Day! What are you up to? I started the day off at 4:55am caring for Chris. Elise is very deep in her cave this morning and I don't think that she will be putting feet to the floor any time soon, smile! Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good this morning and my banana, grape, pineapple, mango and whey smoothie is chilling in the fridge.

    I have no plans for today as of yet, but it is early. Elise and I are going to be homebodies this evening. We will play Mahjongg and watch a few episodes of "Nurse Jackie" on DVD. Bobby will be here this afternoon to care for Chris.

    Elise brought me back a good dinner from "SOHO" last night. I had huge pork tenderloin sandwich that was huge and packed. The fries were very good and the Au Jus was nice. I could only eat half of it and the rest is in the fridge for another time. I got it down with a Sam Adams beer. Thank you Elise!

    Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a great day and be careful out there.
Later.........Jessie and Elise

Marcie, have a better day today.

Loraine, my dinner was very good.

Jane and John, stay safe.

Shoo and Stu, slow your roll.

Ross and Denise, have a good day.

Herman, hope that your birthday was a good one?



    

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...